Sunday, March 29, 2009

i'm no adversary

i've been labeled a fraud over on youtube, and now i'm an adversary. what it is with these people and labels? why can't they label peeps nicely? can't they talk about my nice pirate picture? my clever use of pirate slang? the way i can type in multiple a's in one breath? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my mother used to quote the rabbit on bambi who said if you don't have something nice to say about someone then talk about them on the internet. or something to that effect.

anyway i am really torqued by this whole charade. its all very disconcerting and unavailable. makes me head swim, it does. argh.

the preceding was my attempt to emulate a typical online rant by my adversary, but in a somewhat more clever way. we hope you enjoyed our production of RANT!

No comments: